Travcour can assist with answers to questions such as:

  • Does a New Zealand passport holders need a visa to visit Pakistan?
  • How do I go about obtaining a visa?
  • What is the cost of the visa?
  • How long does it take to obtain a visa? etc, etc…

Who can access our Visa Advisory Service?

Access to visa requirements and visa forms is restricted to Travcour members via two allocated access numbers.  Non-members and the public can request information by calling our 0900 phone line – 0900 58472 (calls cost $15.00 + G.S.T.) between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday to speak with one of our experienced Visa Consultants.  Alternatively you can visit to submit your enquiry online.



Travcour offers a comprehensive Visa Processing Service for when a visa is required.  Over many years Travcour has built up an invaluable rapport with embassies located in New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.

Our Visa Processing Service entails:

  • Thorough checking of the documentation to ensure the correct procedures of the relevant Embassies have been adhered to.
  • Arranging payment to Embassy in the currency & format required.
  • Daily visits to Embassies to lodge and collect applications.
  • Monitoring of process of application at Embassies.
  • Creating a priority list for all departures within 5 working days for closer attention.
  • Thorough checking of the passport upon its return to ensure visa has been issued in accordance with the itinerary.
  • Dispatching of passport by overnight DX Mail or courier delivery.



With the exception of working in Australia, New Zealand passport holders normally require a Work Permit to work abroad.

For most countries the rules for working are as follows:

Firstly prearranged employment is required. The employer must get permission that country’s Immigration Department to employ a foreigner. Often proof of skills, or evidence of an employer’s inability to find a suitable employee locally is required. The applicant is normally required to submit the visa authority along with any visa forms, photos etc required by the Embassy. Often an interview or extra information is required from the worker. For this reason, TRAVCOUR usually cannot apply for work permits on behalf of applicants.

The following countries have a Working Holiday Visa agreements with New Zealand. This is a visa that allows younger travellers the opportunity undertake casual employment during their extended stay.

  • Argentina *
  • Austria
  • Belgium *
  • Canada *
  • Chile *
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark *
  • Finland *
  • France
  • Germany *
  • Hong Kong
  • Ireland *
  • Italy
  • Japan *
  • Malta
  • Malaysia *
  • Mexico*
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Peru*
  • Singapore*
  • South Korea
  • Sweden *
  • Taiwan *
  • United Kingdom
  • Uruguay

Travcour can assist you with applying for a Working Holiday Visa for the above countries marked with an *.  Embassies of the other countries require applicants to apply in person.

For more information & visa forms Travcour members can go to the relevant country page under Member’s area.

Non members please visit our Visa Direct Website.