Travcour and its public division VisaDirect are a subsidiary of DXMail.
In the course of our business assisting clients with passport applications we may require and handle private information as required for the application for visa.
- Statement of Intent
(a) DX Mail recognises its responsibility, and is committed to, ensuring the privacy of your information.
- Collection Use and Storage of Personal Information
(a) You may browse and access information contained on the Site without providing personally identifiable information.
(b) Where you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (e.g. if you apply for an account with us or email us), we will hold your personal information in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Your personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- We will not release your personal information to any third party except where required to, permitted to, by law, where you have authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Access to, Editing and Deleting Personal Information
(a) You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by emailing email@example.com. It is your responsibility to ensure that personal information provided to us is accurate.
- Information Retrieved While Visiting the Site
(a) Some information is automatically retrieved while you visit the Site. This information is outlined below. In the event that any personal information is collected, we will only use this information in aggregate form so that identify individual users cannot be identified.
(b) The Site automatically generates logs regarding your sessions on the Site such as the features you use, the actions that you take and the information that you access. DX Mail generally uses this information in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of the Site and to better understand your priorities and interests.
(c) We also log your IP address (the perceived location of your computer on the internet) whenever you use the Site. This is for system administration and troubleshooting purposes only.
(a) To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of any information supplied by you, DX Mail have put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to protect your information.
(b) Additionally, all user information stored on the Site is protected from unauthorised access through the use of secure passwords, user PINs and other security procedures.
(d) For more information about our security procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to External Websites