Phone 0900 58472 for Visa Enquires
($15 + G.S.T flat fee)*
Traveller’s Visa &
If you are about to head overseas, you will need to know if you require a visa to visit your destination(s) or any transit points enroute.
If you have a questions like…
- Do I need a visa?
- How much does it cost?
- How long does it take to obtain a visa?
- I don’t have a New Zealand Passport and I want to travel to…?
…then VISADIRECT is your one stop solution. There is no need to visit each Embassy, search the internet or get frustrated trying to speak with someone at an Embassy. Learn more about our services below.
Just let us know about your travel itinerary and we will contact you with a quote and forms that you need to complete.
Level 5 Augusta House
19 Victoria Street West
|Office Hours||08:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.|
|Current Office Time||6:23 am
Wednesday, 17 October, 2018
|Most convenient parking||Victoria Street Parking Building|
One-on-one consultations are available with our experienced Visa Consultants for $20 (incl g.s.t.). Between us we have over 50 years of visa consulting experience. Our Consultants are available between 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We are located on Level 5 Augusta House, 19 Victoria Street in central Auckland. Closest Parking Victoria Street Parking Building (entry on Kitchener St)
Phone 0900 58472 for all Visa Enquires.
* Calls cost $15 + GST flat fee which will be charged to your phone account. (Ensure you do not have a toll bar on 0900 calls). You will speak with one of our experienced Visa Consultants. In the unlikely event we cannot attend to your call or if you call outside our operating hours, you can leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Calls outside office hours will go to answerphone and we will call back on the next working day. Our business hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Please ensure you are authorised to make this call.
Visa Enquiry FormPlease click here to complete our Visa Enquiry Form
Expect a reply within 1 working day (normally sooner!).
VISADIRECT is pleased to be able to offer you a comprehensive processing service for most countries to obtain any visas you require prior to travel. Some countries do require applicant to appear in person eg USA, European countries. For these countries we can only offer advice. We are able support all Nationalities, not just New Zealand Passport Holders.
See our South African page for more information on South African Visa applications.
Our Service Covers:
- Logging your application on our tracking system.
- Checking over your completed documentation. To increase your chances of being granted the visa you require, it is important that all the documentation is presented in the manner we know the Embassy likes.
- Arranging payment to the Embassy in the format they require. (i.e. Company Cheque, Bank Draft, Bank Cheque, Cash etc.)
- Lodging the application with the Embassy.
- Liaising with the Embassy during processing.
- Collecting your passport from the Embassy when ready and lodging visa with the next Embassy. (if necessary)
- Checking the visa(s) has been issued correctly in accordance with your travel plans.
- Returning your passport to you by secure, signature required courier. (or holding it for collection if preferred)
Using VISADIRECT’S Processing Service is Easy:
- Having been advised of what documents to prepare via our Visa Advisory Service enclose all the documents and fees necessary. (Don’t forget your passport!)
- Either bring or courier your documents to us.
If you would prefer to meet one of our experienced Visa Consultants, you are most welcome to bring your documents into our office. No appointment is required. We handle everything else, including getting your passport back to you at the end of the job. What could be simpler!
VISADIRECT’s Service Fees
|Visa Advisory Service|
|090058472 Phone Number||$15 + G.S.T. per call ($17.25 Inc G.S.T)|
|Personal Consultation||$20 + G.S.T. ($23 Inc G.S.T)|
|Online Advisory Service||$17.40 + G.S.T ($20 incl. G.S.T.) per itinerary|
|Visa Processing Service|
|Standard Rates||NZ Based Embassies *||Australia Based Embassies|
|Prices are per Embassy in NZD including G.S.T.|
|Each Additional Application||$55||$88|
Group definition – 6 or more applications submitted together for the same Embassy
|Amendment fee per file||$55 if application already lodged with Embassy.|
|Cancellation fee per file||
$55 if processed but not lodged with Embassy.
Full standard rates apply if application already lodged with Embassy.
|Bank Fee for each Australian Consulate payment||$20|
* Additional fees apply for Visa Processing for Canada, Tonga and Solomon Islands. Please contact us for a quote
VISADIRECT Terms and Conditions
VISADIRECT is the public division of Travour
Effective 1st Jan 2014
VISADIRECT will endeavour to provide the most accurate Visa Advice available.
However, VISADIRECT will not be held responsible for information supplied by Embassies or Consulates, IATA publications (TIM/TIMATIC), or any other source which transpires to be incorrect or inaccurate.
Due to ever changing visa regulations, VISADIRECT will not be held responsible for information which subsequently becomes incorrect.
In the unlikely event of a dispute regarding the accuracy or validity of any advice given by VISADIRECT, only advice or information in a documentary form will be considered when resolving the dispute VISADIRECT’s maximum liability for incorrect or incomplete visa advice is NZ$500.
VISA AND PASSPORT PROCESSING SERVICE
VISADIRECT will endeavour to process visas and passports in the shortest time possible whilst utilising the most reliable and secure methods of transport available to and from Embassies and Consulates. It is acknowledged that in order to provide its services, VISADIRECT must engage the services of third parties whose Terms & Conditions we are bound by.
Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to obtain the required visas or passports within the time frame given, VISADIRECT will not be held responsible for delays caused by or due to processing times or procedures at Embassies, transportation, holidays, incorrect or incomplete documentation, or any other cause beyond VISADIRECT’s reasonable control. VISADIRECT will not be responsible for any consequences should the visa not be issued on time or declined. The accuracy of the information supplied in a visa application is the sole responsibility of the applicant.
In the event a visa application is declined, no VISADIRECT processing fee will be refunded, only money recovered from the Embassy will be refunded. VISADIRECT will not be responsible for Embassy errors. While every effort will be made to ensure the visa has been issued correctly, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure the visa/passport has been issued correctly and in accordance with their travel plans. VISADIRECT reserves the right to on charge the Consular fee as requested by the Embassy on the day the visa is issued, plus any applicable associated bank fees. VISADIRECT reserves the right to refuse to handle any application at its discretion.
In the event that a visa is not granted or processed in time due to some act or omission on the part of VISADIRECT, VISADIRECT’s maximum liability shall be to refund in full all Consular and /or VISADIRECT fees paid to process the said visa. In the event of loss or damage to passport(s) and supporting documents whilst in VISADIRECT’s possession the liability of VISADIRECT shall not exceed the actual replacement cost of the passport(s) concerned.
VISADIRECT accepts no liability for passports and or documents received in a damaged state and it is accepted documents have been received in said condition. VISADIRECT will not be responsible for passports/documents that are misplaced/damaged/delayed/destroyed by an Embassy, Passport Office or any other third party utilized or for items that were not requested to be supplied.
VISADIRECT shall be entitled to make additional charges for expedited services required in order to meet a traveller’s indicated time of travel such as Embassy urgent fees, express couriers, exceptional communication costs and or waiting times at an Embassy. VISADIRECT will not be liable for any loss/delay/damage of documents upon dispatch on completion of the transaction.